I tested Walmart’s brand of bottled water and I was shocked to see they sell the most toxic water ever. I tested for Total Dissolved Solids using a TDS meter and the number I got was 271. THAT IS THE MOST TOXIC WATER I HAVE EVER SEEN. Even NYC tap water TDS score is 39. Poland Spring is 42. The water is not even drinkable. I think it’s Criminal to even make profits from selling this water filled with sodium fluoride and who knows what else is in that. 500 ppm (parts per million) is the EPA Maximum but even though the FDA is corrupt their recommended is 000, which is pure.
THE ONLY BOTTLED WATER THAT READS 000 IS DUANEreade/Walgreens ‘NICE’ branded water.
PLEASE SHARE THIS INFO ALONG.- anonymous
Damn wally mart… Damn… :/
yet another reason to hate walmart.
science has figured out how to open a portal to hell
- alcohol or lighter fluid
- Mix 4 parts powdered sugar with 1 part baking soda.
- Make a mound with the sand. Push a depression into the middle of the sand.
- Pour the alcohol or other fuel into the sand to wet it.
- Pour the sugar and baking soda mixture into the depression.
- Ignite the mound, using a lighter or match.